Smart home indoor cameras in Manchester are great baby monitors
As part of your comprehensive home security system, you can access your indoor cameras and all of your devices with a single app. This gives you convenience and reassurance knowing you can check in on your baby from any location via your phone or portable device. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-def video feed: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-quality video of your child. You are even able to watch recorded segments directly from your phone.
- 2-way audio: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you can actually verbalize to your newborn directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to calm a restless sleeper. In addition, you are able to utilize the talk feature via your smartphone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your baby decides sleep time is finished and wants out of the crib, you can have motion-activated notifications sent right to your phone.
- One-touch contact: Although this benefit is generally for older offspring, it’s still worth a mention. With an easy touch of a button, your child can touch base with you by means of the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a terrific bonus. If you notice that your newborn is struggling to sleep and decide it may be a little uncomfortable in the room, you may adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You may incorporate another indoor camera and enjoy access to each of them with a single smartphone app.
Design Your Manchester smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Manchester smart home and get the peace of mind and security Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can provide. Call (802) 944-4500 today and see how we can make your property a safer, more adaptable place for all family members.